Which file do I edit to add info to index webpage?

In the admin webpage I'd like to add a bit more info to the default data in the upper-left corner where Status is. I want to put the kernel version there (uname -r) plus the current pihole versions in use (pihole -v). I'm not a php coder but I can figure it out if I knew where the relevant files are stored. Thanks!

I, personally, would not edit the admin UI. It will get clobbered each time you do an upgrade. I believe you can find the pi-hole versions as the bottom of each page though. For all other pi monitoring, I use RPi-Monitor. It has a nice set of stock stats (including kernel ver) and is pretty easily extensible. I have also linked it into lighttpd's www folder so that I can use a single web server (the same as pi-hole).

Thanks for that, missed the very bottom because it's "below the fold" as they say (there's a reason so much research is put into UX.) Will look into the monitor also.

Manually editing the web interface is not supported. If you want a system stats dashboard, try RPI-Monitor.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.