[UPDATE] The best blocking lists for the Pi-Hole + DNS Ad blockers interesting combination

blacklisting

Hi, I’m using anudeepND’s whitelist. Thanks for that!
For updating the whitelist.txt should I run sudo ./referral.sh or sudo ./whitelist.sh? Sorry, it’s not clear to me.

It’s sudo ./whitelist.sh.
That actually depends, if you also installed the referral whitelist, that used to un-break some websites and services, by allowing some trackers/ads domains.
In that case, if you’ve installed that one, do sudo ./referral.sh too.

whitelist.txt works fine for most of the time. Beware that referral-list.txt contains advertising domains and trackers

@P-McNewHold and @AnudeepSuperuser

Thanks for your quick reply. Greetings

I would like to suggest the FDN alternative DNS too.
It’s the ones from the French Data Network association, being an FAI mainly volunteer and selfless for Internet freedom.
But i guess you would surely take a closer look at that on their website anyway.

Hi guys,
Thank you for mentioning my project: phishing.army

It’s been a month since I launched the project and daily more than 2 thousand users download the list.

For now only positive feedback! I’m happy!

Hi! Firstly, thanks for you blocking and white lists. Was just wondering, I tried downloading the whitelist, but it keeps saying the url is forbidden. Have you taken it offline?

Yes, as explained here; [UPDATE] The best blocking lists for the Pi-Hole + DNS Ad blockers interesting combination