Recent Survey Results?

I am vey interested to hear more about the recent survey results. Is this something that will be shared?

(I tried to take the survey myself about 10x, but the SurveyMonkey interface would reset all of my selections upon moving onto the next one. Not sure if anyone else ran into that weird UX issue?)

Thanks!

Thanks for the question, we had an overwhelming response to the survey and we're still going through the results. We'll be updating everyone with what we find once we can put everything together. Keep watching our usual places for updates, we'll do a blog post and let everyone know when we have something for you!

1 Like

Yes, I'm working on this blog post this weekend. So keep an eye our for it soon.

Awesome guys - thanks! Will be doin an in-depth demo on my YT channel, and how I segregate networks / Pi-Hole functionality. I'm an MSP and am thinking of offering Pi-Hole deployments to clients, hence my interest in the survey. Would look forward to collaboration on managed services/SMB deployments.

If you are to do this, please make sure you are compliant with our trademark rules as well as our software license:

https://pi-hole.net/trademark-rules-and-brand-guidelines/

Roger that; I previously reviewed those documents very thoroughly. Thanks.